1. Hublot Classic Fusion Haute Joaillerie
- Only 8 in production
- 1,185 Baguette diamonds cover all surfaces
- 1,800 hours of manufacturing and 200 hours of quality control.
2. Roger Dubuis Exaclibur Quantuor
- First watch in the world to include silicon casing (half the weight of titanium and 4x stronger)
- $1,125,000 price tag
- RD101 movement designed to compensate for the effects of gravity.
3. Vacheron Constantin Tour D’ile
- Celebrates brands 250th Anniversary
- $1,530,000 price tag
- 6 Displays including time, second time zone, calendar and sunset.
- One of the most complicated watches ever produced.
4. Greubal Forsey Art Piece 1
- $1.6million price tag
- Inclined Tourbillon
- Features nanosculpture in crown.
5. Richard Mille RM56-01
- All sapphire glass case ( First of its kind)
- $1.85million price tag